DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, THERE ARE SOME NEWS ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
- SOCO 2020 moves to a blended conference.
- Video presentation formatting issues
- Video presentation submission
SOCO 2020 moves to a blended conference
The final dates for the SOCO 2020 conference are: from 16th to 18th of September 2020.
We would like to thank the authors and delegates for their patience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
For conference organizers, delegate’ health has priority over all the other matters. As a result, the 2020 edition of SOCO is going to be blended, combining on-site and on-line participation. Conference delegates can choose one of the two modalities:
- on-site (as initially planned): delegates will meet at the conference venue and will deliver oral presentations of papers if allowed by international and Spanish regulations. Social and other parallel activities could be modified according to the imposed restrictions. We strongly encourage taking into account that there may be travelling restrictions when booking flights and accommodation.
- on-line: delegates will join the conference through the Internet, without travelling to Burgos. Tools for accessing presentations and networking will be available.
The type of registration (and associated payment) can be modified until 20th July 2020. No registration modifications will be accepted after this deadline.
It is compulsory for both modalities to submit a video-presentation of papers (.mp4 file) by 6th September 2020. Instructions for the video-presentation format as well as submission can be found in the following sections. Delegates implicitly consent the publication and dissemination of their video-presentations through the conference digital channels, that will by publicly available.
SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATE
Taking into account the evolution of the COVID-19 outbreak and the mobility restrictions, the 2020 edition of SOCO is going to be 100% online.